Titanic Brewery has selected MCR Systems to install Symphony Stock Manager across its estate of Titanic Pubs. The system has been installed at their latest site The Roebuck in Leek with a roll-out planned across the rest of the estate to be completed by the end of April.
Titanic Brewery was founded in 1985 and still retains the same ethos today as it did back then; to brew great beer and produce quality products, the key to the success of the company. Operating six of its own pubs, with more in the pipeline, Titanic Pubs offer a fine selection of beers and superb food.
Dave Bott, Managing Director at Titanic commented; "We needed to replace our old till system with a system which would control stock and also give us visibility at head office and allow us to view business activity on a real time basis across our six pubs. I spent a lot of time looking at different systems and Symphony was the one that certainly ticked all the boxes"
The key benefits of Symphony for Titanic are as follows:
- Symphony is delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS) enabling access to market-leading technology, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Users can log on anywhere, 24/7 for real-time, on-demand, access to data
- Automated reporting across the estate replaces the time consuming manual procedures previously employed
- Accurate costing of recipes and management of margins
- Control of stock levels and reduction in wastage
- Collaborative-working as data is held centrally, so all parties whether it be the site manager or the CEO can access relevant information via the internet, delivering better communication and processes
- The SymPOS Tills have improved efficiency and speed of service improving the customer experience
- Integrated Chip & PIN
Matthew Gatter, Sales Director at MCR Systems commented "we are delighted to be working with Titanic; Symphony is tailor made for this business with the scalability to support future expansion plans"